SAFETY and compliance with standards, is self-evident for WESCOAll products created and selected by Wesco guarantee maximum safety during use by children.
Analysed and tested by approved laboratories, our products must meet very strict requirements in terms of abrasion, fire resistance and resistance to tearing, twisting, biting and toxicity. All our products for which a standard applies have been submitted for compliance.
Wesco does not look to comply with the current standards, but goes further than that. All our products are subjected to a very strict quality control and user testing. If a product which is certified as complying with the necessary standards does not convince us during our internal testing, this produc twill not appear in our catalog.
To ensure the safety of our children, Wesco also commits itself to limit the use of dangerous substances. Even if they are not subject to regualtion, we do not use certain substances in the desig of our products.
All WESCO products have been manufactured with the highest SAFETY and QUALITY STANDARDS
. SAFETY & QUALITY are two of our TOP PRIORITIES to ensure we provide the safest products and environments for children. We only use Virgin materials that pass or exceed : California FR TB117, EN 71 & CPSIA requirements and our products are designed towards ASTM, and ITERS-R Guidelines.
We make sure our products meet the highest safety standards such as
- CPSC-CPSIA : Lead, Physical & Mechanical, Phtalates sets by HR4040
- European EN 71- Parts 1, 2 & 3 (EU Standards for migration of Certain elements – Lead and heavy metals) etc…
- California Technical Bulettin 117 Fire Retardancy Standard, Section E) flammability (foam, fabric and vinyl materials)
- ASTM F963-03 96a : (Flammability – Mechanical and Physical Tests, Heavy Metal & lead content)
- ASTM F1292-99 : Impact Attenuation – Shock absorbing Protection for Playground Equipment
Our QA department conducts an on-going testing program working with the renowned and accredited professional laboratories.